
It's a Disney's product .In my opinion ,it is a 'Quite ok ' movie.A little bit boring la.My two little cousins were traumatised by the movie because the main character -Ebenezer is not a good looking guy and can be considered an urgly person .
I think they may have nightmare tonight.But this movie have taught us a lot of moral values and lessons .It taught us to be generous and care about the less fortunate people .We should be more concerned and helped those peolple who need our helping hands very much .
Recently , i m indulging in the book -'New Moon '.I would like to thanks Xin yi for lending the book for me .Thx xin yi .I really like that book very much .Addicted to it already .Holidays started already but i m not that happy because i have tonne of homework.I have to completed 100 over maths question ,PA graphs ,PA essay and so on during the holidays ....
I m busying with the USST Leadership Camp which is from 1 until 3 dec 09 this whole week .But i have to go one day early with orther excos. That's mean i have to be at Pangkor for 4 days.It's a raining season ,almost every day is raining .I din dare to tell my mom that it is also raining cats and dogs at Pangkorbecause she will be worried about me .so , better to prevent her from unduly worry .Yesterday ,we went to Tesco to buy a variety of food which are needed for the cooking competition .I wonder what will the form three students are going to cook .
haiz ...all of the excos have to patrol at night .It is the most scary incident and i m needed to patrol from 2 am until 3 am with albert ...gosh ...albert dun try to scare me or play sth funny ar ..if not i m going to whack him badly ....hahaha
2mrw is our class party .It is the much anticipated day for all of us ...hope that we can enjoy ourselves ..........
No comments:
Post a Comment